Question about 2006 Cadillac CTS
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Thank you for using Fixya and good luck.
Posted on Mar 16, 2010
With filters and attachments to the engine, it is always counter-clockwise, like you are opening a tap or tkaing the lid off a jar........
I hope this helps
Posted on Aug 23, 2010
in dash radio has settings options....scroll to set time and set it as normal. when you confirm time and exit out the dash clock will adjust to time you set
Posted on Oct 31, 2010
SOURCE: I just bought a 2004
This worked on my 04 CTS. This is a CTS without the GPS.
1) Turn key to On or Accy
2) Wait for the radio/clock display to load up.
3) Push the Tune/Select button at the lower right of the radio display. Nothing will appear to change.
4) There is a button to the right of the radio diplay with two horizontal lines on it. Push the lower of the two horizontal lines. The clock set option should appear.
5) Turn the Tune/Select button until the time is correct.
6) Push the Tune/Select button to lock the time in.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Apr 02, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 07, 2015 | Cadillac Cars & Trucks
Aug 13, 2014 | 2003 Cadillac CTS
Sep 03, 2013 | 2003 Cadillac CTS
Jan 05, 2012 | 2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L
Mar 28, 2011 | 2004 Cadillac CTS
Nov 07, 2010 | 2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L
Sep 02, 2010 | 2003 Cadillac CTS
Aug 23, 2010 | 2006 Cadillac CTS
Mar 16, 2010 | 2005 Cadillac CTS
2,526 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!