Question about 2002 Buick Rendezvous
The pipe that you referred to is the exhaust crossover pipe. Below I've included removal and installation instructions.
Also, the procedure for bleeding the coolant system is critical; if you need those instructions please post the question.
1. Disconnect the battery ground (negative) cable.
2. Remove the throttle body air inlet duct.
3. Drain the coolant from the cooling system.
4. Remove the inlet radiator hose from the engine.
5. Remove the thermostat bypass pipe.
6. Remove the exhaust crossover heat shield bolts.
7. Remove the exhaust crossover heat shield.
8. Remove the exhaust crossover pipe studs/nuts.
9. Remove the exhaust crossover pipe.
1. Install the exhaust crossover pipe.
2. Install the exhaust crossover pipe studs/nuts.
3. Tighten the exhaust crossover pipe studs/nuts to 18 lb ft.
4. Install the exhaust crossover heat shield.
5. Install the exhaust crossover heat shield bolts.
6. Tighten the exhaust crossover heat shield bolts to 89 lb in.
7. Install the thermostat bypass pipe.
8. Install the inlet radiator hose to the engine.
9. Fill the cooling system with engine coolant.
10. Install the throttle body air inlet duct.
11. Connect the battery ground (negative) cable.
Posted on Mar 14, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 03, 2016 | Buick Cars & Trucks
Feb 18, 2016 | 2002 Buick Rendezvous
Jan 31, 2015 | 2002 Buick Rendezvous
Jan 01, 2014 | 2002 Chrysler Sebring
Jun 16, 2012 | 2002 Buick Rendezvous
Feb 02, 2012 | 2002 Buick Rendezvous
Apr 23, 2011 | 2004 Buick Rendezvous
Dec 26, 2010 | 2002 Buick Rendezvous
Dec 19, 2010 | 2002 Buick Rendezvous
Nov 13, 2009 | 2002 Buick Rendezvous
1,592 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: