Question about 1998 Honda CR-V
It is really easy, you simply pop off the surrounding vent bezel. I have instructions with pictures at www.autoclockrepair.com. A tip is to run the heater through these vents in order to warm up the plastic so it is more flexible during removal.
Posted on Mar 17, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
UNSNAP PUSH-PIN FASTENERS FROM BOTTOM OF CENTER CONSOLE
AND REMOVE BOTTOM PANEL.
2. EXTRACT 4 SCREWS FROM BOTTOM EDGE OF BEZEL. EXTRACT 4
SCREWS FORM INSIDE DASH BELOW POCKET. PULL CUP HOLDER/
POCKET ASSEMBLY OUT OF DASH AND REMOVE.
3. OPEN GLOVE BOX AND REMOVE STOPPERS. EXTRACT 2 SCREWS
FROM RIGHT SIDE OF CENTER DASH BEZEL..
4. FROM BELOW STEERING WHEEL EXTRACT 2 SCREWS FROM BOTTOM
EDGE OR PANEL, UNSNAP UPPER EDGE OF PANEL, UNPLUG, AND
5. UNSNAP TOP EDGE OR CENTER LOWER BEZEL, UNPLUG, AND REMOVE.
6. EXTRACT 2 SCREWS FROM SIDES OF POCKET.
7. UNSNAP RADIO/AC CONTROL DASH BEZEL, UNPLUG, AND REMOVE.
8. EXTRACT 2 SCREWS FROM EACH SIDE OF THE RADIO BRACKET
ASSEMBLY TO REMOVE RADIO FROM DASH/AC BEZEL.
Posted on May 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 10, 2014 | 1998 Honda CR-V
Feb 06, 2013 | 1998 Honda CR-V
Feb 06, 2011 | 1998 Honda CR-V
Nov 11, 2010 | 2000 Honda CR-V
May 31, 2010 | 2001 Honda CR-V
Jan 26, 2010 | 1998 Honda CR-V
Jun 05, 2009 | 1998 Honda CR-V
Apr 09, 2009 | 1998 Honda CR-V
Nov 19, 2008 | 2001 Honda CR-V
366 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: