Question about 2000 Chrysler 300M
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Behind the headlight you should see a eletrical wires running to the headlight section. There will be a 2 inch round plastic ring. You grap the back of the bulb and turn it to the right which will release the bulb and the socket. You pull out the bulb and replace it the same way. If this doesnt help then get back to me.
Posted on Feb 06, 2009
SOURCE: changing headlight 300m
lift the hood. the light are down behind the light assembly. simply turn large black ring and it will come out. be carefull not to touch the glass on the new one. oil from your skin will cause it to prematurely fail.
Posted on Mar 11, 2009
This is quite a process....
1) Disconnect and isolate the negative battery cable.
2) Remove the rear shelf trim panel.
3) Disconnect the CHMSL electrical connector (1).
4) Remove the two mounting fasteners (3) to the CHMSL (2).
Installation is opposite of removal.
Rear shelf trim panel
1) Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
2) Remover the right and left lower and upper C-pillar trim.
3) Remove the nut that secures the center rear seat belt lower anchor to the stud on the floor panel and feed the seat belt webbing back through the opening in the top of the rear shelf panel trim (2) to the retractor.
4) Remove the push-pin fastener (1) that secures the trim (2) to the rear shelf panel.
5) Slide the trim forward to disengage the S-clip that secures the underside of the trim to the to the center of the shelf panel.
6) Remove the trim from the rear shelf panel.
1) Position the trim (2) onto the rear shelf panel(3).
2) Slide the rear edge of the trim rearward to engage the lens bezel of the center high-mounted stop lamp and far enough to engage the S-clip that secures the underside of the trim to the center of the shelf panel.
3) Install the push-pin fastener (1) that secures the trim to the rear shelf panel.
4) Pull the center rear seat belt lower anchor and belt webbing from the retractor through the opening the the top of the rear shelf panel trim and back down to the stud on the floor panel.
5) Install and tighten the nut that secures the seat belt lower anchor to the stud on the floor panel. Tighten the nut to 34 N m (25 ft. lbs.).
6) Reinstall the right and left upper and lower C-pillar trim.
7) Connect the battery negative cable.
C-pillar trim removal
Hope this all gets it done for you........
Posted on Mar 12, 2010
you will need to unbolt bumper cover and pull out on side light is being replaced, doesnt have to come of completely but needs to pull back to get light out,remove the bolts from the top hold light asm, in, then remove top cross plate that holds hood latch and put to the side, then remove bolts and clips holding bumper cover and pull cover foward until you have room to pull light out, then remove the bulb from the rear,this bulbs are 90 degree plug type not the straight one, they dont fit, hope this helps, not bad to do, just sounds so.
Posted on Jun 09, 2010
SOURCE: headlight bulb on my 2006 HHR
Turn your wheels in on the side that you are replacing, remove the two locking pins at the bottom side of the wheel well liner, pull the liner back and reach in to turn the bulb socket.
Posted on Jan 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 13, 2014 | 2006 Chrysler 300
Nov 05, 2014 | 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Mar 03, 2013 | 2004 Chrysler 300
Nov 15, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Oct 01, 2012 | 2005 Chrysler 300
Oct 21, 2010 | 2006 Chrysler Pacifica
Mar 09, 2010 | 2006 Chrysler 300
Feb 06, 2009 | 2006 Chrysler Sebring
238 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!