Question about 1999 Dodge Durango
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Dodge Stratus Power Windows
Yes there is cable which is snapped out its place ,but you need to replace the cable unit in order make your windows work back...
Posted on Aug 27, 2008
1, Disconnect the able from negative terminal of the battery.
2. Pry the courtesy light from the door trim and disconnect the wire connector..
3. Remove all door trim panel retaining screws and door pull armrest assemblies.
4. Remove the door switch panel and the control switch panel and the control switch assembly.
5. On models with memory seats/mirrors, use small-flat bladed pry tool to remove and disconnect the wire.
6. Grasp the trim panel lift up and pull out to detach it from the door. Disconnect the inner door handle lock rod from the handle. Unplug any electrical connectors remaining and remove the door panel.
7. To install, connect the wire harness connectors and place the panel in position in the door. Press the trim panel down into place until the hooks are seated.
8. Install the armrest/door pulls, the courtesy light and the window switch'
9. Reconnect the battery
Also. You will need star pattern drivers to remove the window and motor from your door. If you have all the equipment it should only take you 1 hour.
Posted on Jan 15, 2009
the regulator assembly or even one of the tabs on the window that attaches to the regulator has broken. it can be a self repoair but if the glass broke then let the glass company do it.
Posted on Aug 05, 2009
You probably have a problem with your Sliding Door Control Module. You will be money (and frustration) ahead if you begin this diagnosis by having your Body Control Module scanned.
Has this been helpfull? If so, please take a moment
to provide some feedback by rating my answer.
Posted on Jan 17, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 29, 2016 | Saturn Cars & Trucks
Jan 04, 2014 | 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
Mar 17, 2011 | 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue
Jun 12, 2010 | 2000 Dodge Neon
Apr 01, 2010 | 2003 Mazda MPV
Sep 22, 2009 | 2000 Dodge Caravan
Jun 23, 2009 | Chevrolet Venture Cars & Trucks
Mar 26, 2009 | 1995 Dodge Neon
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!