Question about 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe
Have you had your alternator checked for voltage and amperage output?? This MIGHT be you whole problem..
... (disconnect the "under the hood light" switch.)..
Posted on Sep 30, 2017
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: 2002 Chevy Blazer stalls
check airflo sensor or potentometer,throttle pos sensor; if revs are to low when turning the wheel the power steering pump will draw power from engine, causing your other problems
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
make sure you have ngk or ac delco iridium plugs installed. Also common problem on the 2.2L ecotec is the cat plugging. Easy check is to remove the front o2 sensor (very easy 22mm wrench) and start the car and rev it. If it revs freely now and does not bog the cat is plugged. They are covered fed. emissions warranty 8yr 80k, all gm dealers stock the cats for the 2.2 ecotec.
Posted on Mar 25, 2009
1994 Chevy Truck K 2500 Suburban 4WD V8-393 6.5L DSL
Fuel Cut Solenoid: Testing and Inspection
An inoperative shutdown solenoid can cause a no-start condition. Disconnect solenoid harness connector and with ignition switch in the "ON"
position momentarily touch solenoid harness connector to solenoid connector. If a "click" sound is heard, the solenoid circuit is operating
properly. If "click" is not heard, the system should be diagnosed as follows:
1. With test lamp connected to ground and the ignition switch in the "ON" position, backprobe the shutdown harness connector. If the test lamp
does not light check for open circuit form the ignition switch to the solenoid.
2. If the test lamp lights, check the ground circuit between solenoid stud and injection pump cover to see if connectors are clean and tight. If the
connections are not clean and tight repair and retest.
3. If the ground circuit is "OK", remove the injection pump cover. Connect a jumper wire between solenoid ground connector and ground. With
the ignition switch in the "ON" position, momentarily touch shutdown solenoid harness connector to shutdown solenoid terminal. If solenoid
operates, check for internal injection pump problem.
4. If the solenoid will not operate, replace the shutdown solenoid.
Fuel Cut Solenoid: Service and Repair
REMOVE OR DISCONNECT:
1. Remove pump cover.
2. Terminal contact nuts.
INSTALL OR CONNECT:
1. Solenoid in the pump cover.
- On the shutdown solenoid, make sure that the linkage is free.
- On the cold advance solenoid, make sure that the plunger is centered so that it will contact the check ball in the fitting.
2. Insulating washers on the terminal studs.
3. Terminal nuts and tighten to 1 Nm (9 in lbs).
4. Pump cover.
5. Inspect solenoid operation prior to installing the pump cover. Use a 12 volt DC power source.
Posted on Sep 10, 2009
just a suggestion, but it might be possible you only need a fuel filter and not a pump and with a new filter you should be able to run your tank lower
Posted on Sep 14, 2009
SOURCE: 2004 Chevy Impala Keeps Stalling
2004 chevy impala keeps stalling and has a odor coming out of the vents. It would start but after a couple minutes it would stall. So I replaced fuel pump and oil pressure switch and its still doing the same thing. Also changed relay switch and nothing any help would be appreciated.
Posted on Sep 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 31, 2015 | 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe
Oct 07, 2010 | 1995 Chevrolet Tahoe
Jul 19, 2010 | 1984 Chevrolet Chevy
Feb 10, 2010 | 2004 Ford F150
Jan 11, 2010 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Dec 20, 2009 | 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab
Nov 11, 2009 | 1998 Pontiac Grand Am
Oct 13, 2009 | 1988 Lincoln Continental
Dec 09, 2008 | 1998 Jeep Cherokee
Nov 29, 2008 | 2001 Mitsubishi Montero
Mar 28, 2017 | 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: