Question about Dodge Neon
There will be two bolts on the back of the wheel cylinder that secure it to the backing plate.
- Remove the drums and all brake components obstructing the removal of the wheel cylinders.
- Remove the brake lines going into the back of the wheel cylinders, use plenty of spray lube, and work with the fittings on the lines gently, you may have to warm them with a torch to avoid damage if they are frozen.
- Replace wheel cylinders, re-connect brake lines
- Re-assemble rear brake components
- Bleed air from brake system
Posted on Mar 12, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 16, 2013 | 2003 Dodge Neon
Apr 09, 2011 | 1995 Dodge Neon
Mar 20, 2010 | 2005 Dodge Neon
Nov 17, 2009 | 2003 Dodge Neon
Jul 30, 2009 | 2002 Dodge Neon
Jun 03, 2009 | 2001 Dodge Neon
May 08, 2009 | 2002 Dodge Neon
Jan 08, 2009 | 2005 Dodge Magnum
469 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: