Question about 2002 Audi A6
Posted by Anonymous on
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must have the security anti-theft code for your Audi radio from the car manufacturer, or from an Audi dealer!
Or you can find the radio code at: http://www.radio-code.co.uk/
The sequence of programming for 2002 Audi A6 radio is:
1. Push simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys until on the screen will appear "1000" displayed.
2. Release keys. No more push on "SCAN" and "RDS" keys because otherwise number "1000" will be considered as first safe code attempt.
For example: we have the security code "5079". Then:
3. By the no.# 1 key you will set up the first safe code digit. Push 5 times on the no.# 1 button. The "5" number will be setted.
4. By the no.# 2 key you will set up the second safe code digit. Push 10 times on the no.# 2 button. The "0" number will be setted.
5. By the no.# 3 key you will set up the third safe code digit. Push 7 times on the no.# 3 button. The "7" number will be setted.
6. By the no.# 4 key you will set up the four-th safe code digit. Push 9 times on the no.# 4 button. The "9" number will be setted.
7. Then push again simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys for confirm this safe code. On the screen will be displayed "SAFE" notice. Release keys! For few seconds a radio frequence will be displayed. The radio is now ready for use!
Posted on Mar 12, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 23, 2011 | 2001 Audi TT
Oct 20, 2010 | 2002 Audi A6
Jun 10, 2010 | 2002 Audi TT
Oct 31, 2009 | 2001 Audi S4
Sep 10, 2009 | 2001 Audi TT
May 26, 2009 | 2002 Audi A6
Jul 22, 2008 | 2002 Audi A6
Oct 03, 2014 | 2002 Audi A6
227 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: