Question about Volkswagen Polo
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
this a map sensor, probably just need the sensor replaced, it measurese intake vaccum and adjusts air/fuel mixture accordingly
Posted on Oct 07, 2009
Testimonial: "MANY THANKS TO HONDABOY 47. SPOT - ON. PROBLEM SOLVED!"
ABS/ASC module is faulty
CLASSIC ABS FAILURE SYMPTOMS:
- Most of the time, the problem is the ABS module or one of the 4 wheel speed sensors (& sometimes the brake pressure sensor)
- In my 2002 BMW E39 DSC, three orange (warning) cluster display lights lit, ABS, Brake, & DSC
- The 3 warning lights reset when the ignition is turned off, only to repeatedly reappear within minutes of normal driving
- The fault is often intermittent leading you to falsely believe you've resolved the problem (proper diagnosis is important)
- Sometimes the fault only appears when the engine is hot; other times only at speeds over 40 mph
- Carsoft may erroneously show a rear speed sensor failure; but just replacing the speed sensor may make no difference.
- All the work is in correct diagnosis of the problem; parts replacement is trivial (from 1 to six bolts in a few minutes)
- Hence, this BMW E39 ABS 3-warning light DIY will concentrate on understanding and diagnosis of the problem
Posted on Oct 23, 2009
That means your ABS doesn.t work because you have some trouble codes in ECU memory.Please visit DEALER workshop to solve this problem.
Posted on Apr 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2016 | 2007 Jeep Patriot Limited
Feb 23, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 12, 2012 | 2005 Volkswagen Golf
Sep 11, 2011 | 2002 Volkswagen Golf
Oct 26, 2010 | Audi TT Cars & Trucks
Jan 12, 2010 | 2001 Volkswagen Golf
Oct 07, 2009 | Volkswagen Fox Cars & Trucks
Jul 27, 2009 | 2002 Volkswagen Golf
Feb 18, 2009 | 1999 Volkswagen Passat
Jan 16, 2009 | 2004 Volkswagen Passat
149 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: