page 10 of the book for the durango
1. Close all of the doors.
2. Place the key in the ignition and cycle the key from the OFF position to the ON position for a total of four times ending in the ON position, do not start the engine
3. Press the drivers side power
door lock switch to lock the doors within 30 seconds.
4. You will hear a single chime when the programming is completed.
5. To activate the feature again, repeat the above steps.
...And from pages 12-13:
To unlock the doors and liftgate: Press and release the UNLOCK button on the key fob once to unlock the driver's door, or twice to unlock all doors and liftgate. The illuminated entry system will also come on. The system may be programmed to unlock all the doors, on the first press, using the following procedure:
1. Close all the doors.
2. Place the key in the ignition and turn the key between the OFF and ON position consecutively for a total of four times ending in the ON position (do not start the engine).
3. Press the driver's side power door lock switch to unlock the doors and within 30 seconds to lock the doors.
4. You will hear a single chime when programming is completed.