- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Not familiar with Hondas, but to remove the bumpers on cars I've worked on, there are usually 8 bolts, 4 that attatch the bumper to the right side frame, and 4 that attatch to the left side. Be careful, that you remove any screws that attatch to the side panels FIRST!
Note the radio security code, then disconnect the negative battery cable.
Remove the bolt from the lower part of the bumper just in front of the wheel opening, and remove the self-tapping screw from the rear most portion of the bumper at the forward portion of the front wheel well.
On V6 Odyssey models, perform the following:
Remove the grille.
Remove the pins and clips from the lower front of the bumper.
On 4-cylinder Odyssey models, remove the bolts from the left and right side lower brackets for the bumper at the ends of the lower air intake.
Pull the ends of the bumper outward.
Have an assistant help guide the bumper up and away from the vehicle.
Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
Horn fuse should be located in the fuse box under the dash on drivers side kick panel. If fuse is good try replacing the horn itself, it might be bad due to the age of the car. They are located behind the front bumper on the left and right side.
1. open your hood and unscrew 3 screws ( some have plastic catchers).
2. there is another bolt above your front tyre, you have to unbolt that..(right above the tire, by your mudguard or whatever they call that plastic piece to stop mud or water to get in contact with wires on the door.)
3. same on the other size...
4. you are good to go then...good luck..