Question about 2004 Honda Accord
Where the spark plugs location on Honda Accord LX 2003-2004?
Posted on Sep 05, 2008
1. Purchase a wrench for spark plugs
2. pull the tension wires from engine.
3. insert the wrench until wrench gets a grip of spark plug
4. turn until plugs are completely loose
5. do this for the rest of the plugs
6. replace old with new plugs.
7. do the same thing but now, you tighten the plug (like screws)
8. return the tension wires
* remember to know exactly the correct location of each tension wires, return to it's exact location (length of wires will help)
* as you take out old plugs, cover the hole where plugs are placed for it not to get dirty.
* in replacing, make sure that plugs are tightly inserted (not to tight though)
hope it helps.
Posted on Aug 28, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 26, 2016 | 2009 Hyundai Accent
Apr 01, 2013 | 2004 Buick LeSabre Custom
Jul 12, 2011 | 2003 Mitsubishi Diamante
Jun 09, 2011 | 2004 Oldsmobile Alero
Nov 10, 2010 | 1994 Honda Civic
May 22, 2010 | 2005 Honda Odyssey
Oct 13, 2009 | 1999 Ford Expedition
Sep 26, 2009 | 2007 Toyota Camry
Jul 08, 2009 | 2006 Hyundai Sonata
1,524 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!