Question about 2004 Dodge Neon
Good day, my engine light came on, and I turn the ignition back and forth 3 times, and then it blinked 10 times. I understand that this shows the code to look for if you are having problems with the vehicle.
Did you see the code on the digital display where your milage is? That should be the number you look for in a repair manual. The 10 times blinking I havne't heard of, but I've used that method to find out my engine codes numerous times.
Posted on Aug 05, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 02, 2015 | Nissan Cars & Trucks
on Mar 25, 2010 | Nissan Titan Cars & Trucks
the kick panel just beside the left foot rest on the driver's side.
2) Locate blue wires.
3) Locate black connector. Hold it notch up.
4) With ignition off, insert one of the wires into top row, 2nd pin from left.
5) Turn key to on position, but do not start the car.
6) Watch blinky check engine light on dashboard. Count blinks. Long blinks = 10, Short blinks = 1.
7) Keep watching blinky light until you get mesmorized.
To clear codes (after problem has
1) With engine off, stick the blue wires to 1st and 2nd pin in the top row counting from left on the
connector, with notch facing up.
2) Start car. Shut off car. Remove pins.
3) Read codes to make sure they are clear. No codes = steady blinks at 1/4 second intervals. yhis is for the 94, 92 should be the same. have a good day !!
Jun 05, 2011 | 1994 Subaru SVX
Sep 18, 2010 | 2002 Cadillac Deville
Jun 28, 2009 | 2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
May 25, 2009 | 2006 Chevrolet Equinox
Jan 22, 2009 | 1997 Volvo S90
Oct 25, 2008 | 2005 Infiniti G35
161 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: