Question about Hyundai Tiburon
Hi, i had this problem with my 96 model.. i let the battery go flat, then recharged it.
Although disconnecting the battery my work.
Assuming that the batteries dont need replacing in the fobs.
Posted on Feb 18, 2009
Put the key in and turn to the "ON" position and leave it there for 30 seconds. Then turn the key further to start the car. The alarm will then be disabled and the engine will be running. You have to then go to a dealership to get the fobs working again.
Posted on Nov 09, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: key fob will not undo
If you don't have one that works for the vehicle now, you'll have to take it to your local dealer to have it programmed to the vehicle. Some will charge for this, some will do it at no charge.
If you do have a remote that is programmed and working for the vehicle, then the following steps will allow you to program another remote:
1. Enter vehicle and close all doors.
2. Put seatbelt on (or clip it into the buckle) to shut the warning buzzer off.
3. Put key in ignition, turn to run position but don't start it.
4. Press and hold the unlock button on the working key fob and hold for 4 seconds, then also press the panic button.
5. Release both buttons and you should hear a single chime to indicate it is in program mode. You have 30 seconds after the chime to program any additional remotes you want to program.
6. Press and release both the unlock and lock buttons simultaneously on the remote you are programming. You should hear another single chime.
7. Within 4 seconds after hearing the chime, press either lock or unlock button on remote that you are programming.
Posted on Oct 16, 2008
SOURCE: wife is stuck with sister,
I am not a Ford expert but has she tried unlocking the car with the outside driver's door key cylinder? This works on most makes and models to disarm the alarm.
Posted on Nov 29, 2008
their is no doubt some way to reset it by turning the key so many times left and right ?? but try this ,and that put key in drivers side lock and lock and open three times slowly then open door on last attempt and try to start within 15 secs of opening the door lock ,also try the spare key in case the chip has fallen out of the key ??
Posted on Jun 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 02, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 23, 2015 | 1994 Chrysler Concorde
Dec 31, 2014 | 1998 Kia Sportage
Mar 29, 2014 | Cadillac Cars & Trucks
May 13, 2012 | 2006 Chevrolet HHR
Jan 05, 2012 | 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Sep 06, 2011 | Hyundai Elantra Cars & Trucks
Sep 30, 2010 | 1999 Toyota Avalon
Jul 29, 2010 | 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
701 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: