Question about 2004 Nissan Sentra
How do you replace the brake light switch on a 2004 Nissan Sentra? the car is an automatic.
IT WAS LOCATE IN UPPER OF THE BRAKE PEDAL
BEFORE YOU CHANGE IT CHECK FOR :-
STOP LAMP SWITCH AND ASCD CANCEL SWITCH CLEARANCE
1. Twist and pull to remove switch.
2. Pull up on brake pedal pad and hold.
3. Insert switch into retainer until switch plunger is completely depressed.
4. Turn the switch until it locks into place in the brake pedal bracket.
When turning the switch to lock into place, the switch backs off the stopper to the correct clearance automatically.
5. Release the brake pedal pad.
ASK ME FOR MORE ??
WITH MY BEST WISHES
Posted on Jul 23, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2013 | 2004 Nissan Sentra
Aug 11, 2011 | 2004 Nissan Sentra
Nov 23, 2010 | 2004 Nissan Sentra
Mar 29, 2010 | 2004 Nissan Sentra
Dec 23, 2009 | 2004 Nissan Sentra
Oct 09, 2009 | 2004 Nissan Sentra
Aug 07, 2008 | 2004 Nissan Sentra
1,570 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!