Question about 1993 Mercury Villager
I would say that a either the computer or a sensor is overheating. Make sure the cooling fins on the computer are clean (it usually looks like a silver box mounted on one of the firewalls with a bunch of wires going into it, it will have cooling fins on the silver part).
Posted on Jul 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2016 | Ford Cars & Trucks
Jul 22, 2008 | 1993 Mercury Villager
Dec 30, 2010 | 1999 Mercury Villager
Oct 19, 2010 | 1997 Mercury Villager
May 30, 2009 | 1989 Toyota Corolla 2 Door
Dec 01, 2008 | 1999 Mercury Villager
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: