Dear experts in Daewoo Int’l Corp. I have a Daewoo car-Matiz- year 2001. I was obliged to change the casket of the head of the motor for oil mixed with water. THOUGH THE MECHANIC REPAIRED IT, I still have three peoblems:
1) the sound of the engine (motor is very high)
2) I feel that the motor is hoter than usual.
3) If the motor stopped while the switch is on, the steering wheel "Direction" becomes very hard and revovles as it is blocked. the mechanic can do nothing for this the first time he opens such a car.
Please help me to diagnose this problem.
while longing for your answer please accept my highest appreciation and esteem.
The problem of high sound was solves after tighte4ning the motor after moving about 200KM. the problem of motor heat was solved by cleaning the radiator through cleaning it through passing a current of water. the third problem is still as it is, but by asking several mechanics they said that it is usuall.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
the CVT light is associated with the transmission. I don't think changing the fluid/oil in the transmission will help. you need to find a shop that can access the transmission control module to fint out ant fault codes and go from there. could be a simple speed sensor or shift control solenoid.
Just as important as the torque values is the tightening sequence. Since modern engine heads are soft alloys this is key. The bolts are tighten down maybe half the final value on the first pass and then tighten down fully on the final pass. The Sequence is;
7 1 3 5
8 4 2 6
bolts 5&6 are the flywheel side of the engine
Stage 1. 40-45Nm first pass
Stage 2. 85-90Nm. second pass
Since you have the head removed look for carbon build up on the pistons.
You may want to get a car service manual from the library or on the internet.