Question about 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe
I got a cover for my back seat, and cannot seem to figure out how to put the back seat down to get it on. Can you help me? -Sarah P.-
(The engineers couldn't have hid these much better if they tried...)
1) Open the trunk lid all the way.
2) Look up under the inside top edge of the trunk opening.
3) You will see two 1" wide x 1/2" thick, black plastic knobs, about 1' apart from each other.
4) Pull straight back on a knob to release one of the back seat halves.
5) Go forward to the back seat compartment and lay each released seat the rest of the way down.
6) Paint the buttons white so the next person can find them easier!
Posted on Mar 24, 2010
There are 2 tabs in your trunk. Each of them realeases one of the back seats/
Posted on Sep 10, 2008
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2016 | Seat Cars & Trucks
Mar 02, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 23, 2013 | 2000 Chevrolet Suburban
Jun 13, 2012 | 1999 GMC Jimmy
Apr 29, 2010 | 2005 Toyota Corolla
Apr 03, 2010 | 2005 Audi S4
Apr 22, 2009 | 1992 Lexus Ls 400
Mar 31, 2009 | 1997 Chevrolet Tahoe
Jul 21, 2008 | 1990 Saab 900 Hatchback
2,322 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: