Question about 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe
I got a cover for my back seat, and cannot seem to figure out how to put the back seat down to get it on. Can you help me? -Sarah P.-
(The engineers couldn't have hid these much better if they tried...)
1) Open the trunk lid all the way.
2) Look up under the inside top edge of the trunk opening.
3) You will see two 1" wide x 1/2" thick, black plastic knobs, about 1' apart from each other.
4) Pull straight back on a knob to release one of the back seat halves.
5) Go forward to the back seat compartment and lay each released seat the rest of the way down.
6) Paint the buttons white so the next person can find them easier!
Posted on Mar 24, 2010
There are 2 tabs in your trunk. Each of them realeases one of the back seats/
Posted on Sep 10, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 03, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Oct 28, 2011 | 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt
Dec 18, 2009 | 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe
Oct 02, 2009 | 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe
Apr 29, 2009 | 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe
Apr 04, 2009 | 2008 Chevrolet Cobalt
Mar 31, 2009 | 1997 Chevrolet Tahoe
Feb 22, 2009 | 1996 Isuzu Rodeo
Oct 03, 2008 | 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt
2,179 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: