Question about GMC Sierra 1500
I have found that when you are going to engauge 4x4 high, it is best to only be going about 3 miles an hour. Not faster, not stopped. It likes some movement to help it mesh. I've had perfect shifts since I started this. Hope it helps. Wade.
Posted on Jan 27, 2009
SOURCE: Speedometer not working properly
is your check engine light on,if yes scan it for code to make sure,ive done a few gm 4x4 with problems like yours,they where broken wire in the insulation near vehicule speed sensor at transf. case.hope was able to help
Posted on Feb 27, 2009
Well the blower motor is underneath the dash on the passenger footwell, you have to remove the glove compartment to gainaccess to the blower, it ahas 3 or 4 bolts holding the motor, remove and replace with new unit, it is a good idea to replace the filter once the motor is removed.
Posted on Jul 16, 2009
On the passenger side. Right on top of the black plastic housing. You have to take the glove box, dash, etc. to get it out.
a couple of bolts and disconnect harness and it shouldnt be to hard
Posted on Feb 27, 2010
1. Close all doors
2. Insert key into ignition
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driver's door panel, continue to hold down
until instructed to release in step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in a fairly rapid succession.
5. Turn the ignition to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the engine.)
6. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the engine.)
8. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
9. Release the power UNLOCK button on the door panel. The vehicle should respond by
door locks locking and unlocking automatically. (If locks do not cycle after you let go,
not before you let go of the unlock button, then the vehicle has not entered programming
mode and you must start procedure over. Remove key from ignition, open drivers door
and return to step 1 ). If the locks do cycle automatically then proceed to step 10.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote until the doors lock and
unlock. This may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat step 10 NOW for each additional remote. (Including any existing remotes).
12. Turn the ignition to the ON position to exit the programming mode.
13. Test remote(s).
Posted on Mar 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 15, 2014 | 1998 GMC Sierra
Mar 19, 2011 | 2004 GMC Sierra
Jan 05, 2011 | 2003 GMC Sierra 1500
Sep 26, 2010 | 2003 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
Apr 28, 2010 | 2003 GMC Yukon XL
Apr 07, 2010 | 2003 GMC Sierra 1500
Apr 05, 2010 | 2003 GMC Sierra 2500HD
Mar 14, 2010 | 2004 GMC Sierra
Mar 09, 2010 | 2005 GMC Sierra
Dec 08, 2009 | 2004 GMC Sierra
1,532 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: