at all stations?
all fuses, in both boxes. (did you read the operators guide to find them,
some cars have a circuit break (thermal) for windows,
and is located in the fuse box.
all this info is at alldata.com
ill look. ill respond , as you are a pro DIY person, can read schematics. if not , its just a guessing game.
IT IS a FUSE, not a breaker. but each motor in door has CB.
UNDER HOOD 40am Fuse #13
then fuse 23 underdash and fuse 8 same.
then the relay.same place.
and the relay is controlled by, master station (drivers)
the driver location doesnt need the relay to work.
the relay feeds power to all other window controls
so the master station is unique.
log in to alldata.com and see the pages on power windows.
here are some tid bits.
battery pull warning
Resetting the power window control unit is required after performing the following procedures: Disconnecting the battery, Removing the No. 6 (7.5 A) and/or the No. 23 (20 A) fuses from the under-dash fuse/relay box or disconnecting the driver's door wire harness.
Control Unit Reset
- Turn the ignition switch ON (II).
- Move the driver's window all the way down by holding the driver's switch firmly down; when the window reaches the bottom, hold the driver's window switch firmly down for 2 seconds.
- Move the driver's window all the way up by holding the driver's switch firmly up; when the window reaches the top, hold the driver's window switch firmly up for 2 seconds.
- If the window does not work in AUTO, turn the ignition switch OFF and repeat the procedure.
- Check the window and power door lock operations