Question about 1995 Ford F350
Need to know for a 1995 Ford F350 (5.8L?) 5 speed dump truck
1) Which cylinder from the front view is #1 cylinder?
2) Overall cylinder pattern (1-8).
3) Spark plug wire to distributor cap plugs pattern.
4) Is this motor timed to cylinder #1 for setting timing with a strobe?
Any and all help in at least pointing the right direction for this information would be greatly appreciated!
1) #1-4 pass side front to rear #5-8 drivers side front to rear
3)#1 is usually marked on cap wires go ccw
4) TDC #1 cyl you must remove the shorting plug before timing
it is located by the dist plug or the ignition module small gray plug
Posted on Dec 13, 2008
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 01, 2016 | 1995 Ford Mustang
Mar 30, 2012 | 1995 Jeep Cherokee
Jun 10, 2011 | 1995 Mercury Grand Marquis
Oct 24, 2010 | 2005 Ford Explorer
Aug 27, 2010 | 1989 GMC Suburban
Jun 28, 2010 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 08, 2010 | 1989 Buick Park Avenue
Apr 11, 2010 | 1995 Ford Thunderbird
Feb 19, 2009 | 1995 Ford F150 Styleside Regular Cab
Aug 26, 2008 | Ford E-350 Super Duty Cars & Trucks
675 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: