Question about 2004 GMC Envoy
I just replaced my battery, and now when i have the a/c on, its wanting to lose power. I have a 2004 Envoy
your problem seems very easy :) hope this one work with your envoy. Just buy AC DELCO carburetor tune-up conditioner.
How you use it: engine running , AC off please
1. detached the big black airflow hose which is attached in the mannifold of the engine block.
2. ask your friend to step on the gas pedal and set the rpm steady in 2000 rpm only.
3. then spray vigorously in 8 seconds the inside circle opening of mannifold while your friend steady step on gas pedal with steady 2000 RPM only.
4. after you spray, let your freind continue on gas pedal with 2000 rpm for 15 more seconds.
5. attached back the airflow big black hose to the manifold and you are ready to roll with your AC on.
Posted on Jul 18, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2014 | 2006 GMC Envoy
Oct 05, 2012 | 2004 Porsche Cayenne
Sep 01, 2012 | 2004 GMC Envoy
Jun 21, 2012 | GMC Envoy XL Cars & Trucks
Jul 20, 2011 | 2003 GMC Envoy
Jul 19, 2010 | 2002 GMC Envoy XL
Jul 24, 2009 | 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Jun 07, 2009 | 2004 GMC Envoy
319 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!