Question about 2008 Toyota Avalon
I have an 08. set odometer to main odometer reading, not trip a or trip b. Turn ignition off. Press odometer button down and turn ignition key. You wait 5 seconds while the read out on odometer counts down and resets.
Posted on Apr 16, 2009
SOURCE: reset maint req
Reset - step 1 turn the key to the 'on' position. using the trip meter button, toggle the lcd until 'ODO' is displayed. step 2 turn the key off. now, push and hold the trip meter button. while holding the trip meter button, turn the key to 'on'. step 3 while you continue to hold the trip meter button, you will see on the lcd disply five (5) small dashes and they will begin to 'count down' rather quickly. step 4 continue holding the trip meter button and once all the dashes have been cleared, your lcd will display six zeros (000000) - release the trip meter button now - and then the lcd will display 'ODO' and your current mileage. at this time, your 'maintenance required'/oil change light has been reset.
Posted on May 15, 2008
SOURCE: maintenance light
1. With your car OFF, place your key in the ignition and turn to "On". Do not start the car.
2. Find the odometer button and press until it reads the total odometer setting, (not the Trip A or Trip B setting).
3. Turn the key to OFF.
4. Place your finger back on the odometer button, press and hold. At the same time, turn the key back to "On".
5. Hold the odometer button in until the MAINT REQD light goes out...should take about 8-10 seconds.
Posted on Jan 05, 2009
turn key to the 2nd stage 1 being accessories. press the trip & cancel buttons together hold for about 5 to 7 seconds then dissplay will show nothing press againe immediatly for about 5/6 seconds will go into change mode car serial number will be shown where milage was then use the trip button only to navigate to the sign saying service due then hold down cancel button untill it changes coloure from green to red or visa versa then it will beep pres cancel then turn ingision off re-start car
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
SOURCE: How do I reset the MAINT light
1. Press and hold the ODO reset button.
2. While still holding the ODO reset, press the IGN button twice without your foot on the brake. The display will show dashes, then zeros to indicate the service reminder is reset.
Other models follow this procedure:
1. Turn the ignition switch to off.
2. While pressing the trip reset button, turn the ignition switch to "IG-ON." Continue to press and hold the reset button until the trip meter displays zeroes
Posted on Nov 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 12, 2015 | Toyota Tacoma Cars & Trucks
Aug 31, 2011 | 2007 Toyota RAV4
Jan 25, 2011 | 2007 Lexus GX
Jun 05, 2010 | 2006 Nissan Murano
Nov 18, 2009 | 2006 Toyota Sienna
Oct 10, 2009 | 2006 Lexus GS
Oct 03, 2009 | 2006 Toyota Tundra
May 09, 2009 | Toyota Sienna Cars & Trucks
Dec 29, 2008 | 2003 Acura 3.2TL
550 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: