Question about 2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Hi and welcome to FixYa!
Things to check before purchasing the car.
- Check if there are oil leaks underneath and on the sides of the engine
- Check the power steering fluid and hose if there are leaks
- Check the emmissions, white smoke when engine is warmed up will be a sign of a bad engine
- Take a few runs, make sure that it shifts smoothly and without hesitations
- Check the coolant level and the hoses if there are any cracks or leaks
You should be good if these things are fine.
Hope this helps and thank you for using FixYa!
Posted on Jan 03, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 24, 2014 | 2005 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz E320 Cdi
Jan 11, 2014 | 2002 Mercedes-Benz S-Class
Apr 20, 2011 | Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cars & Trucks
Jan 06, 2011 | Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cars & Trucks
Oct 19, 2010 | 2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
May 07, 2010 | 2004 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz E Class
Sep 10, 2009 | 2005 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz E320 Cdi
Apr 12, 2009 | 2005 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz E320 Cdi
Jan 14, 2009 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Dec 30, 2016 | 2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
198 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: