Question about 1995 Eagle Vision

1 Answer

I need to purchase a water pump and a 8"in. rubber hose. I live in the 02322 area of Avon Massachusetts. Thanks !

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Eagle Master
  • 22,156 Answers

Try the local auto factor ??

Posted on Jan 03, 2011


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

1998 Dodge Durango heater hose

The metal section is part of the water pump. You can just replace the rubber section of hose.

Nov 01, 2011 | Cars & Trucks


Water pump

To remove water pump loosen serpentine belt with a 3/8 breaker bar and set out of the way remove the 4 nuts on the pump housing and the 3 bracket bolts along with the upper and lower radiator hoses the small heater hose. The lower nuts can be reached thru the wheel well. Remove the allen bolts that hold the pump in the housing clean gasket area and replace. You may need to double nut a couple of the housing studs and remove for room on the housing

on Jan 16, 2015 | 1998 Ford Taurus

1 Answer

There's a pinhole leak on a valve or a metal connector and I'm losing coolant. I don't know what the part is called. It's located in the middle behind the fan. It looks like a "t"...

This is a coolant tube that goes to the top of the water pump, it is called the upper water pump bypass tube, you will also need to purchase the rubber o-ring

When replacing, make sure you are doing a coolant flush, as old cooland will cause this type of corrosion and failure

good luck

Jun 24, 2011 | Ford Ranger Cars & Trucks

2 Answers

Have put coolant in the car, but it seems to be leaking out. What could be the problem?

Hello: You really need to pressure check the system to determine where the leak is. You can purchase a pressure pump at a parts store or take car to a repair facility. It could be one of several things causing the leak: any of the rubber hoses, radiator, water pump, head gasket, freeze plug(s), heater core. A pressure check would show the area of leakage.

Mar 09, 2011 | 1999 Oldsmobile Aurora

2 Answers

I have a 1999 Ford SHO that needs a new waterpump. I need to know how to replace it and where I can get a schematic of it. Do I need a special tool kit to do it? I'd also like to know where I can get the...

They can get all the parts. They also provide haynes repair manuals, any special tools (probably not required for this vehicle) and any special disassembly instructions.

I hope this helps.

Mar 11, 2010 | 2001 Ford Taurus

1 Answer

Replacing a 1997 bmw 528i coolant tank. What parts should i purchase besides the tank? Where is the coolant level sensor in this tank? Thanks,

hose clamps, 1/4 hose, and 5/8 hose. Whaddya mean where is the coolant level sensor in the the tank? Look AT the tank, it's a little bit bigger than a small water bottle. Even if they wanted to hide it in there....they couldn't. You look at the filler hole at the top of the small water bottle looking tank----and bingo, there's the sensor. If someone wanted to hide an elephant in your living room, you wouldn't ask where in the living room is the elephant. Is there another question you're asking about the sensor that isn't being clearly communicated?

Jul 10, 2009 | 2008 BMW 528i Sedan

1 Answer

Having trouble with my 1974-78 outboard marine engine

Just an idea but your water pump is only rubber and setting for the winter it didnt stick to the sides of where it pumps did it.. sometimes these pumps are tempermental.. you might check your water pump again making sure its pumping right.. is it peeing out the sides good like it is suppose to ? also if its getting hot on top it makes me think the pump is not doing its job right maybe just pumping some.. not enough? just a thought .. thanks Jerry

Apr 27, 2009 | 2004 Mercury Mariner

4 Answers

Water leak next to block behind water pump.

i have a 1999 ford explorer v8 5.0 and it is leaking right behind the waterpump. but not from the pump, about 5 inches behind the pump, like by the block, what is it?

Apr 25, 2009 | Ford F-150 Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Heater hose on 1989 Honda Accord

if i remember right you need to take off the air intake hose and it should give you a little more room to get at that clamp. thanks for using fixya

Aug 16, 2008 | 1989 Honda Accord 4 Door

3 Answers

Change a water pump

1. Remove negative battery cable
2. Open radiator valve - drain cooling system
3. Remove cooling fan and shroud
4. Remove belt
5. Remove water pump pulley from hub
6. Remove hoses from water pump
7. Loosen heater hose coolant return tube mounting bolt and nut.
8. Remove the tube. Lose the O-Ring.
9. Remove water pump mounting bolts
10. Loosen the clamp on the bypass hose.
11. Remove the hose as you pull the pump away from the engine.

Hope this helps


Jun 14, 2008 | 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Not finding what you are looking for?
1995 Eagle Vision Logo

Related Topics:

44 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Eagle Experts


Level 3 Expert

76070 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22156 Answers

Stewart Dibbs

Level 2 Expert

308 Answers

Are you an Eagle Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides