Question about 2004 GMC Envoy
At standstill the idle speed is erratic and fluctuates up and down when driving at normal speeds ok apart from a lack of power on occasions any ideas ?
your problem seems very easy :) hope this one work with your envoy. Just buy AC DELCO carburetor tune-up conditioner.
How you use it: engine running , AC off please
1. detached the big black airflow hose which is attached in the mannifold of the engine block.
2. ask your friend to step on the gas pedal and set the rpm steady in 2000 rpm only.
3. then spray vigorously in 8 seconds the inside circle opening of mannifold while your friend steady step on gas pedal with steady 2000 RPM only.
4. after you spray, let your freind continue on gas pedal with 2000 rpm for 15 more seconds.
5. attached back the airflow big black hose to the manifold and you are ready to roll with your AC on.
if this one doesnt work, please scan your envoy by scanner called TECH II. and find out.
Posted on Jul 18, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 16, 2015 | 2004 Honda Odyssey
Jan 26, 2011 | 2004 Hyundai Elantra
Jun 16, 2009 | 2004 Ford F150
Jun 16, 2009 | 2004 GMC Envoy
May 12, 2009 | 1999 Mazda 626
Nov 03, 2008 | 1986 Volvo 740
Oct 30, 2008 | 2002 Nissan Sentra
May 21, 2008 | 2000 Ford Focus
675 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!