Question about 2001 Dodge Durango
If you open trunk and look on inside of trunk where hinge bolts are you will see code numbers . Owners manual will tell you how.
Posted on Sep 17, 2009
SOURCE: reprogram keyless entry system
1991-94 Nissan Maxima key less entry reprogramming procedure:
1. Enter the *original code found under the dashboard.
(*the code begins with the letter F and has 7 digits)
2. Close the doors and lock all of the doors,
enter the 7 digit code ( make sure you have your key in hand).
3. Once the code is entered correctly you will hear a long beep ♪ ♫.
While the beep ♪ ♫ is sounding ... ENTER your NEW 4 digit code, (you will then hear random beeps ♪ ♫)
Do not touch anything until the beeping ♪ ♫ stops.
4. To open the doors, the front windows and the trunk,
type: S(Clear) and the New 4 digit code and the door will open automatically.
5. IF by any chance you forget your new code. Just enter the original one and start all over.
Posted on Dec 15, 2008
Okay, here goes-
1. Turn Key to on position.
2. Push and hold **valet button on the stock radio.
**Valet button is skinny bar located between am/fm & cd/tape buttons on stock radio.
Door locks will cycle one time.
3. Press any button on remote one time within 20 seconds. Door locks will cycle again.
4. To program up to 4 additional remotes repeat step 3 for each additonal remote.
5. Turn key off programming is complete.
Thanks for using Fixya, please rate if this helps :)
Posted on Mar 16, 2009
Take the plastic cover off of where the jack / wheel wrench is located on the rear left side. Standing in the back of the vehicle, look forward (toward the steering wheel) and you will see a computer module. The factory code is typed on that module. You might have to "carefully" pry the plastic out and do some mild acrobatics to see the code, but that is where it is. After you find the code, go to your owners manual and reset the code to your own numbers. You will have to do this every time the battery is disconnected, so you might want to just remember the factory code. Good Luck
Posted on May 22, 2010
SOURCE: lincoln keyless entry
On my 2007 Lincoln MKZ it's under the dash to the left of the steering wheel on a label just above the fuse box lid. There is a grey plug sort of in the way, but the plastic cover that the label is on has raised letters on it that says "SUPPLIER" on it.
Posted on Jun 30, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 14, 2011 | Ford Taurus Cars & Trucks
Aug 02, 2010 | 2004 Ford Freestar
May 20, 2010 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 04, 2009 | 2003 Bentley Continental GT
Jun 07, 2009 | 2005 Ford Five Hundred
408 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: