Question about 2001 Audi A6
Posted by Anonymous on
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must have the security anti-theft code for your Audi radio from the car manufacturer, or from an Audi dealer!
The sequence of programming for 2001 Audi A6 radio is:
1. Push simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys until on the screen will appear "1000" displayed.
2. Release keys. No more push on "SCAN" and "RDS" keys because otherwise number "1000" will be considered as first safe code attempt.
3. By the #1 key you will set up the first safe code digit.
4. By the #2 key you will set up the second safe code digit.
5. By the #3 key you will set up the third safe code digit.
6. By the #4 key you will set up the four-th safe code digit.
7. Then push again simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys for confirm this safe code. On the screen will be displayed "SAFE" notice. Release keys! For few seconds a radio frequence will be displayed. The radio is now ready for use!
Posted on Jan 03, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2016 | 2006 Ford Ka Streetka
Dec 15, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 10, 2012 | 2008 Chevrolet Uplander
Dec 26, 2011 | 2000 Mitsubishi Montero Sport
Dec 25, 2011 | 2000 Mitsubishi Montero Sport
Nov 15, 2009 | 2002 Mitsubishi Galant
Nov 01, 2009 | 1997 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Oct 18, 2009 | 2000 Saturn Ls 4dr Sedan
Jun 05, 2009 | 1998 Honda Accord
293 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: