Question about 2003 Kia Sorento
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hello, my name is Mario.
1. Disconnect battery negative cable.
2. Drain engine coolant
3. Remove bolt and nut for thermostat housing
4. Remove the old thermostat
5. Put a new thermostat and gasket (Install thermostat into cylinder head with jiggle pin positioned up.)
6. Place thermostat housing
7. Fill radiator with engine coolant
8. Connect battery negative cable
9. Start engine and check for leaks.
Posted on Jan 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2016 | 2012 Kia Sorento Base 4dr SUV 2.4L 4-cyl....
Feb 07, 2012 | 2003 Kia Sorento
Aug 20, 2010 | 2003 Kia Sorento
Aug 11, 2010 | 2004 Kia Sorento
Jun 26, 2010 | 2003 Kia Sorento
Jan 21, 2010 | 2003 Kia Sorento
Jan 29, 2009 | 2003 Kia Sorento
Dec 11, 2008 | 2003 Kia Sorento
204 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: