Question about 1998 Audi A4
In1 = INSPECTION 1 (Inspection service)
1. Press and hold button [A] in the picture below.
2. Switch ignition ON.
3. The letters "OIL" will appear in the trip recorder display.
4. Release button [A].
5. Press and release button [A].
6. The letters "INSP" will appear in the trip recorder display.
7. Pull out button [B] for approximately 2 seconds to reset the display.
Please do rate my response. Thanks!
Posted on Jan 03, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 22, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 10, 2014 | 2009 Volkswagen Beetle
Dec 02, 2010 | 2001 Volkswagen Golf
Oct 27, 2010 | 1997 Ford Escort
Oct 22, 2010 | 1996 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Oct 13, 2010 | Daewoo Nubira Cars & Trucks
Aug 06, 2009 | 2007 Toyota Sienna
Apr 27, 2009 | 2006 Scion tC
Apr 24, 2009 | 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee
343 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: