no year stated.
so how'd we look that up, seeing as how that is 1st question.
ill guess for you. (posted many times this) so 1 more time.
2007 (roll dice i did)
read the FSM ? book,
read alldata.com online log in read. its there.
first parts. is this your first ever axle job>? that be key fact. there.
part 7 and 8 , must be changed, not ever just one.
this axles called 8-1/4 axle has locks.
see part id 56 in above link parts page.
it must be removed first. (or 2nd to last step)
so where do you get lost? at drums off or allsteps.
my guess once you see all the steps you will get service, right>?
most here do that, once reality hits. home.
my guess once the axle is out , you then ask how to get bearing off.
REMOVAL (fsm has photos, im too lazy to do all that here)
1. With vehicle in neutral, position vehicle on hoist.
2. Remove rear brake components.
3. Remove wheel speed sensor.
4. Remove differential housing cover and drain lubricant.
5. Rotate differential case so pinion mate shaft (1)
lock screw (4) is accessible. Remove lock screw
and pinion mate shaft from differential case.
6. Push axle shaft inward and remove axle shaft
C-lock (1) from the axle shaft (2).
7. Remove axle shaft from side gear (3) and axle
now the bearing. pull seal with seal pick. seal out.
NOTE: Remove bearing with Bearing Remover
6310 and Foot 6310-9.
1. Remove axle shaft.
2. Remove axle seal with seal pick.
3. Position bearing (2) receiver (1) on axle tube.
4. Insert bearing remover Foot 6310-9 (3) through
receiver (2) and bearing (1).
5. Tighten remove nut (1) on the shaft (4) to pull bearing
into the receiver (3).
im not doing install, sorry. you can read the FSM or log in to alldata.com and read it all, with photos and tools shown.
07 axle, ive no idea what year your car is , no axle options. sorry.
there it is. with special tool to do extractions.....