Question about BMW 323
I want to know how to reset the next engine oil service after changing the oil
Posted on Apr 03, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try using an automotive dye in the oil the oil has to be going somewhere the dye should reveal the loose gasket or loose oil plug in which the leak may only occur at speed under pressure and not present when stopped
Posted on Aug 23, 2009
If the airbag (SRS) light is on then it means there is a problem with the system. Working on the SRS can be very hazardous. For this reason I suggest you have this looked at by a professional. This is not a DIY repair. Far too dangerous for a novice to attempt to repair.
Posted on Jan 10, 2010
This is for 2001 onwards :
- Iginition OFF (POS 0) with key in.
- Press and Hold the trip odometer button while turning key to position 1 (ACCESSORY)
- Keep the button depressed (about 5 secs.) until you see "Oil Service" or "Inspection" with "Reset" or "Re" in the display
- *Note: On vehicles with "High" cluster, you will also see the amount of fuel (in litres) remaining until next service
- Press the button again and hold for approx. 5 secs. until "Reset" or "Re" flashes
- While the display is flashing, briefly press the button again to reset the Service Interval. After the display has shown the new interval you should see "END SIA" for about 2 secs.
Note that if the "Reset" or "Re" does not flash, then you have not met the minimum consumption level and cannot reset.
You can find more information at:
Posted on Oct 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 02, 2016 | BMW Cars & Trucks
Mar 13, 2013 | 2005 BMW 320i Automatic
Feb 27, 2013 | 2003 BMW 325
Dec 30, 2010 | BMW 3 Series Cars & Trucks
Jul 27, 2010 | 1999 BMW 3 Series
May 02, 2010 | 1999 BMW 323 Series
Jan 10, 2010 | 1999 BMW 3 Series
Nov 22, 2009 | 2005 BMW 3 Series
Dec 04, 2008 | 1997 BMW M3
241 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: