Question about 2003 GMC Yukon Denali
They should be a button on your garage door box where the motor is you will have to press that button and then within 30 sec press the one in the denali and they should sync together if not it should say how to with diffrent brands in ur owners manual
Posted on Dec 30, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: remote garage door opener
1. Position vehicle within 10 feet of garage door- engine off and battery on.
2. Press/hold 2 outside buttons of Homelink transceiver until red indicator starts flashing rapidly, then release button. This should take about 20 seconds. This erases any previously learned codes.
3. Press/hold remote control and press/hold button of Homelink transceiver simultaneously. Slowly move remote control from 5" away to 1" away from Homelink transceiver. Release both buttons after red indicator starts blinking rapidly. This should take about 5 seconds. I discovered that the Homelink in my TL is a bit faulty because it took much longer to accomplish this than when programming the Homelink in my MDX. My TL's Homelink may "unlearn" it's code in the future and the needed proximity of the TL to the garage door may be much closer than desired until I get the Homelink fixed.
4. Press training button on garage door opener unit until the indicator lights illuminates- this should be immediate.
5. Within 30 seconds press/hold the Homelink button for 2-3 seconds until the red indicator starts flashing rapidly. Repeat a second time. It should now be programmed. Check it by pressing the programmed button on the Homelink receiver.
6. When programming more than 1 garage door opener unit, disconnect power from unit before programming more units. By not doing this the programmed unit could conflict with the unprogrammed units commands.
1. The Battery in the garage door remote may be too weak to program Homelink. However, the battery may be strong enough to operate the garage door. One of my remote controls had a weak battery- my system was installed today, fresh out of the box. I had to use the second remote control for the programming of Homelink on my 2 vehicles.
2. Antenna on the garage door opener unit must be hanging down, fully extended.
Posted on Dec 08, 2008
You can download the operators manual for free at chrysler.com. It has the instructions to program the garage door opener. It's fairly easy with the instructions.
Posted on May 11, 2009
SOURCE: programming garage door opener
there are three buttons on the opener.hold the 2 outside ones down for 25 to 30 seconds to erase the program. once the light (if equipped)flash rate changes,let go.
then push any one of the the three buttons and hold it in. and then push your remote. when the flash rate changes,the code is now in the homelink transmitter.the slt and slt plus had that feature.
Posted on May 14, 2009
Homelink Garage Door Opener Programming Procedure:
The procedure described below was successfully applied to a 2005 Jaguar S-Type.
To begin with, several attempts were made using the programming instructions contained in my Jaguar’s owner’s manual. Though the procedure described in the owner’s manual was straight-forward and understandable, I was unsuccessful in getting the vehicle’s remote to make my garage door opener function. The particular garage door openers I have are both made by Genie. Both openers utilize the “Rolling Code” feature.
To begin with, be sure to clear previous codes on your Jaguar’s garage door opener by first turning (rotating) the ignition key to the “I” position (first notch). Next, simultaneously hold button 1 (left most button) and button 3 (right most button) down until the middle button’s red light changes from continuous on to a rapid flash. This process takes approximately 20-25 seconds. What follows is a two part process. In the first part, get your Genie portable remote and hold it near (approximately 3 inches away from) your Jaguar’s garage door opener console buttons. Choose which button on your Jaguar’s remote you wish to dedicate to your Genie door opener and simultaneously press and hold your Genie opener button and your Jaguar’s opener button. The red light on your Jaguar’s center button (button #2) will light up and within 1-2 seconds will begin to flash rapidly. You have just completed part 1 of the two part process.
Part two: Now it is time to utilize the “Learn” function on your Genie garage door opener. Press the “Learn” button on your Genie garage door opener. The red LED adjacent to the “Learn” button will begin to flash. You now have 30 seconds in which to program your Jaguar’s opener button. Using the same button you just used in the “part 1” procedure, press and hold the same button for several seconds. As before, your Jaguar’s red light in the middle button will light up and within 1-2 seconds, it will flash rapidly. Release the button you are programming. Now, here is the key piece of information! Once again, press and hold that same button. Once again, the center button’s red light will flash rapidly. Release your newly programmed button. This procedure proved successful in my application. Here is what has just happened. The first time you pressed your Jaguar’s remote button tells the Genie opener that it exists and that it is a viable candidate for making your life easier (opening the damn door). The second time you press your Jaguar’s remote button confirms to the Genie’s rolling code that your Jaguar’s signal is legitimate and is to be trusted from then on.
Posted on Dec 23, 2009
Press and hold the two outer buttons on the homelink system in the car until the led flashes rapidly or goes out. Then hold the programmed remote up to the homelink system and at the same time press the button on the remote and the button on the homelink until the led light blinks rapidly or goes out. It should take less than 30 seconds. ----- Then go to the motor head and press the colored learn button on the motor head and go back to the home link and press the homelink button 3 times to activate. If your opener has dip switches stop at -----. Thanks BB
Posted on Sep 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 28, 2012 | 2003 Lexus ES 300
Jan 24, 2011 | 2006 GMC Envoy Denali
Dec 19, 2010 | GMC Yukon XL Cars & Trucks
May 28, 2009 | 2007 GMC Yukon Denali
Feb 21, 2009 | 2007 GMC Yukon Denali
Dec 30, 2008 | 2002 Chevrolet Impala
Dec 21, 2008 | 2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Nov 16, 2008 | 2003 GMC Yukon Denali
530 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: