Question about 2004 Chrysler Sebring

1 Answer

Multifuction switch How hard is it to change the multifuntion switch on my 2004 Sebring???

Posted by on


1 Answer

This is for a 97 but it may give you some help...

Tilt the column up and remove the six screws holding the lower column shroud.
Tilt the column down and remove the upper shroud Upper Shroud Removal
Tilt the column up and remove the one steering column tilt lever screw at base of lever. Remove tilt lever and lower shroud.
Using a screwdriver in place of the lever, tilt the column down. Remove the two mounting screws on the switch and remove the switch. Remove the wiring from the hooks and disconnect the two electrical connections on the multi-function switch. Remove the multi-function switch.

Posted on Aug 14, 2008


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How do I change oil ressure switch in 2004 chryler sebring lxi 2.7 engine

first off if the oil warning light is on, u need to check the oil pressure with a gauge with the engine at operating temp. and make sure oil pressure is up to spec. a bad switch can cause it to come on also. on the backside of the engine there is an aluminum heat shield covering the switch held on with 3 15mm bolts. after you remove the shield the switch can be removed with a deep socket. dont over tighten the new one when you put it in.

Feb 24, 2015 | 2004 Chrysler Sebring

1 Answer

I have a 2004 Chrysler Sebring, the timing belt broke, had it replaced, when i got the car back th oil light was on and would go off for a few seconds then come back on, and now it stays on all the time....

Sounds like bad oil pressure switch. Is the engine making any loud noise(s)? I'd replace oil pressure switch and/or check connection at oil pressure switch.

Apr 21, 2011 | 2004 Chrysler Sebring

1 Answer

How hard is it to change a oil pan gasket on a 2004 chrystler sebring

Changing the gasket is not hard at all. More tedious and dirty than anything. All you need to do is take off the 6-8 bolts that are holding the pan up. I would drain the oil first, so that you do not have such a mess. Once drained, take the pan off, and make sure you remove all of the old gasket with a flat tip screwdriver. Place the new one on, and bolt the pan back on.

Dec 25, 2010 | 2004 Chrysler Sebring

1 Answer

2004 flasher keeps clicking long after use

you are most likely going to need a multifuntion switch
that's the signal and wiper switch assembly

Dec 06, 2009 | 2004 Pontiac Grand Am

1 Answer

My 2004 Chrysler Sebring heater works about 30% of the time. The other 70% it blows cool/cold air. Also without my touching the dials will change from floor to defrost on its own quite often. This morning...

Ok Curtis... There may be a problem with the relay switch on this Sebring also check if the heater core is all the way open there should be a valve on the inline under the hood.

Nov 30, 2009 | 2004 Chrysler Sebring

1 Answer

89 Corsica turn signals don't work but hazard works and i already change both relays

You probably need a new multifuntion switch. It is inside the column. It is not too hard to replace if you are handy, but if you are not confident give it to a pro.

Aug 15, 2009 | 1993 Chevrolet Corsica

3 Answers

2004 F-150 brake lights stay on

Disconnect the brake pedal position switch. Did they go off? If yes, replace the switch. If no, then you probably have a bad multifuntion switch (the lever on the left side of the column). Disconnect that, if they're still on, then find the power source, there is a short somewhere.

Aug 09, 2009 | 2004 Ford F150

3 Answers

2004 Chrysler Sebring Convertible How do I change the water pump

It is not all that hard, you can do it just get a haynes manual or any manual it will be very helpful and it away great to look at it when you doing the work. Have fun

May 11, 2009 | 2004 Chrysler Sebring

Not finding what you are looking for?
2004 Chrysler Sebring Logo

446 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Chrysler Experts


Level 3 Expert

79865 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22326 Answers


Level 3 Expert

814 Answers

Are you a Chrysler Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides