Question about 1999 BMW 323 Series
Drop by an auto glass store and pay them to take it apart and fix the broken fastener. they have the tools and the fasteners to fix it without collateral cosmetic damage, and their labor rate is no where near a dealer.
Posted on Dec 29, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 24, 2015 | 1997 Buick LeSabre
Oct 01, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
1. Remove the watershield. (Refer to 23 - BODY/DOOR - FRONT/WATERSHIELD - REMOVAL)
2. Remove door glass retaining clips and secure the window in the up position using masking tape or equivalent(FRONT DOOR GLASS CLIPS).
3. Disconnect wire connector from power window motor, if equipped.
4. Loosen screws attaching front and rear window guide rails to inner door panel (FRONT DOOR MANUAL WINDOW REGULATOR - TYPICAL).
5. Remove screw heads on guide rails from key hole slots in inner door panel.
6. Loosen screws attaching regulator to inner door panel.
7. Remove regulator from inner door panel.
8. Extract rear guide rail through inner door panel rear access hole (FRONT DOOR POWER WINDOW - TYPICAL).
9. Extract front guide rail through front access hole.
1. Insert front guide rail through front access hole.
2. Insert rear guide rail through rear access hole.
3. Place window regulator in position on inner door panel.
4. Place screw heads on guide rails in position through key hole slots in inner door panel.
5. Tighten screws to attach front and rear guide rails to inner door panel.
6. Connect wire connector into power window motor, if equipped.
7. Install door glass.
8. Verify door glass alignment and operation.
9. Install sound shield and door trim panel
DIAGRAMS CAN BE FOUND ON JUSTANSWER,COM
Sep 02, 2012 | 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
Print I hope this helps you,good luck.Randy
Removal & Installation
Fig. View of front floor console, showing attaching screws
Fig. View of floor brace, attaching nuts, center brace, and floor bracket
May 02, 2012 | 2006 Chrysler Pacifica
Dec 22, 2010 | 1999 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Nov 06, 2009 | 2004 Ford F150
Sep 08, 2009 | 1991 Toyota 4Runner
Jun 11, 2009 | 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix
Apr 07, 2009 | Chevrolet Blazer Cars & Trucks
Apr 05, 2009 | 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: