Question about Isuzu Rodeo
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Holden 94 rodeo petrol
Vale clearance cold
intake .006 in (.15 mm)
exhaust .010 in (.25 mm)
1. With transmission in Neutral or park, start engine and warm to normal operating temp. turn eng,and all accessories off. connect Tachometer. Connect timing light to no 1 spark plug wire.
2. Disconnect and plug fuel vapor canister purge hose and EGR vacuum hose. Start and ensure idle is 900 RPM. adjust idle as required. Check ignition timing ( 12 @ 900)
3. If adjustment is required, loosen distributor hold down bolt and turn until timing is within specification. Tighten distributor hold down bolt and recheck timing. adjust idle speed as required.
hope this helps
Posted on Sep 30, 2008
SOURCE: BMW 320i year2002 e46
I don't think your trouble is on the ignition side of it but I am sure that you must have a look at the idle speed control(stepper motor).
If with temperatuer your "misfire"changes to better, it means that it's probably running too lean at cold, normally the stepper motor or ISC does this job.
Let us know how you get on.
Posted on Oct 31, 2008
SOURCE: 2004 V6 3.5 Rodeo
"when the fuel pump kicks....it makes a very short duration sound....you can hear it....but in seconds it will be gone......as gasoline has made its way to the engine.........
if you cant hear any noise from the fuel pump......it could be that the fuel pump realy is bad........if you happen to change the relay....and it still does not work.....then it is the fuel pump. that is fried.......
about the water.....i am not shure......unless there was water in the gasoline itself....or somebody put water in there in purpose....
hope this helps...
Posted on May 16, 2009
SOURCE: HOLDEN RODEO WONT ENGAGE 4WD
If for any reason your Rodeo is or seems to be "stuck" in 2WD or 4WD
then below is instructions to reset the system
1. Ignition off, hold all 3 buttons (2H, 4H & 4L) in together.
2. Switch ignition on to the "reds" position (last position before actual engine ignition).
3. Hold in this position for 30 seconds.
Posted on Jan 16, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 11, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 10, 2015 | Holden Cars & Trucks
Oct 07, 2015 | 2002 Isuzu Rodeo
Jun 21, 2014 | 1993 Isuzu Rodeo
May 24, 2012 | Holden Rodeo Cars & Trucks
Feb 08, 2011 | 1991 Isuzu Rodeo
Jun 13, 2009 | 1988 Isuzu Trooper 2 Door
Sep 06, 2008 | 1994 Isuzu Rodeo
Aug 18, 2008 | 1994 Isuzu Rodeo
Nov 18, 2017 | Isuzu Rodeo Cars & Trucks
212 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: