Question about 2000 Daewoo Leganza
With the head in South Texas, the coverings on all doors now look like the skin on a Shar pei! I want to be able to remove the door panel and remove the plastic skin and replace with something different. Any help?
You'll need to remove screws that are by the door handle, arm rest, under door and side of door and then gently pull back on the panel as there will also be retaining clips attached and you don't want to break them. If needed, you can pull back the weather seal (can't reuse it, but it's not that important) and you will be able to access everything inside the door
Posted on Aug 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 05, 2014 | Toyota HiAce Cars & Trucks
Mar 24, 2014 | 2003 Toyota Avalon
May 21, 2011 | 2003 Kia Spectra
1. Disable the SIR system.
2. Remove the power window switch assembly.
3. Remove the door trim plate.
4. Gently pull the trim panel inboard in order to disengage the trim fastener that retains the outside rearview mirror trim cover.
5. Remove the fasteners around the outer perimeter of the door panel by prying out with a commercially available door trim fastener removal tool. Pry only hard enough to disengage the fasteners from the sheet metal door skin. Be careful not to pry out too far or damage to the hooks inside the door panel will result.
6. Remove the door trim panel by lifting upward and outward in order to disengage the hooks from the door.
7. Disconnect the electrical connectors from the trim panel.
8. Remove the trim panel.
Dec 05, 2010 | 1999 Cadillac DeVille
Oct 10, 2010 | 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee
May 06, 2010 | 1998 Chevrolet Malibu
Nov 22, 2009 | 1996 Ford Ranger SuperCab
Oct 03, 2009 | 2003 Hyundai Tiburon
Apr 01, 2009 | 1999 Mercury Sable
Feb 21, 2009 | 1996 Toyota Camry
112 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: