- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Remove the inner fender
2. Disconnect the 3p connector from the front turn signal/side marker light.
3. Turn the bub socket ( 45 degree ), counterclockwise to remove the bulb.
4. Install a new bulb in the reverse order of removal.
1. Open the trunk and remove the taillight cover by turning the knob. 2. Determine which of the two bulbs is burned out: tail/stoplight or turn signal. 3. Remove the socket by turning it one-quarter turn counterclockwise. 4. Remove the burned out bulb from the socket by pulling it straight out of its socket. 5. Install the new bulb in the socket. 6. Reinstall the socket into the light assembly. 7. Test the lights to make sure the new bulb is working. 8. Reinstall the taillight assembly cover.