Question about 2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 Sl Hatchback
How do i change the stop or break light on a nissan 2007 hatchback /
thank you ....
1. open your hatch, look to the sides on the plastic panels. You'll notice there will be small squares that look like there cut out. Take a flat head screw driver place it in the small gap of the outline of the square and pop the cover out
2. I believe the size of the nuts are 7/16, you will need a wrench for the top on and a deep socket for the bottom, but any improvising will do
3. The top nut should have a white plastic sleeve over the actual screw. Again, place your flat head screw driver at the base and push up. It pops off.
4. Unbolt ( or unscrew ) the two pieces, and vuala, the whole light piece comes off.
Posted on Aug 28, 2008
1. open the hood look at all of the stickers, and on the engine it
self, and the underside on the hood, finally call the dealer, parts
department give them the (v.i.n.) number and they can track it for you.
2. junk yard
Posted on Jun 29, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2015 | 2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 Sl Hatchback
Aug 27, 2014 | 2007 Nissan Versa
Jan 11, 2014 | 2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 Sl Hatchback
Jan 26, 2013 | 2008 Nissan Versa
Jan 09, 2013 | 2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 Sl Hatchback
Oct 20, 2012 | 2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 Sl Hatchback
Jul 29, 2012 | 2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 Sl Hatchback
Jan 22, 2010 | 2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 Sl Hatchback
Aug 11, 2009 | 2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 Sl Hatchback
Mar 12, 2009 | 2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 Sl Hatchback
351 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!