Question about 1994 Buick Roadmaster
Is it common when the seal goes out to have oil just pour out of the end, or is there another probelm with too much oil pressure?
With car running yes you are running 60 to 80 psi with car running when car is not running no it will drip maby but should stop
Posted on Jul 18, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 30, 2014 | 2004 Toyota Camry
Here is the oil leaking Problem Identifying Technique
Engine oil leaks from the valve cover gasket are common.
Nov 02, 2012 | Toyota Cars & Trucks
E60 Removing And Installing, Sealing Or Replacing Oil Sump (M54)
Necessary preliminary tasks. -
- Remove intake filter housing
- Remove guide tube for oil dipstick
- Lowering front axle support
- Drain off engine oil
- Disconnect plug connection to oil level sensor.
On vehicles with automatic transmission:
- Detach oil lines from automatic transmission and from oil pan.
- Unfasten oil pan screws at transmission and engine ends.
- Lower and remove oil pan.
Sealing faces clean and free of seal debris.
Apply approx.3 mm wide, 2 mm high coat of Drei Bond 1209 sealing agen to the area around seams.
Or take it to a dealer....
Apr 19, 2011 | BMW 330 Cars & Trucks
Mar 12, 2011 | Isuzu i-Series Cars & Trucks
Feb 21, 2010 | 2001 Ford Escort ZX2
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: