Question about 2004 GMC Envoy
Hi your problem seems very easy :) hope this one work with your envoy. Just buy AC DELCO carburetor tune-up conditioner.
How you use it: engine running , AC off please
1. detached the big black airflow hose which is attached in the mannifold of the engine block.
2. ask your friend to step on the gas pedal and set the rpm steady in 2000 rpm only.
3. then spray vigorously in 8 seconds the inside circle opening of mannifold while your friend steady step on gas pedal with steady 2000 RPM only.
4. after you spray, let your freind continue on gas pedal with 2000 rpm for 15 more seconds.
5. attached back the airflow big black hose to the manifold and you are ready to roll with your AC on.
Posted on Jul 18, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 22, 2014 | Dodge Nitro Cars & Trucks
Apr 16, 2014 | 2008 Hyundai Sonata 3.3
Sep 01, 2013 | 1995 Volkswagen Jetta
Aug 17, 2012 | 1997 Nissan Pickup
Jun 09, 2012 | 1991 Chevrolet Corsica
Jul 22, 2011 | 1997 Buick LeSabre
Jun 27, 2010 | 1996 Chevrolet Cavalier
Jun 13, 2010 | 1997 Saturn SL
Jul 24, 2009 | 2003 Honda Pilot
Jul 30, 2008 | 1995 Volvo 850
Feb 22, 2016 | 2004 GMC Envoy
422 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!