- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
https://www.hellolibrary.org/2000-ford-escort-zx2-service-manual.pdf 2000 ford escort zx2 service manual (Korea Data Center [Miror II]). Speed 2389 kb/s ...the service pick at ... on all 2.0L, 4 cylinder engines
The tensioner is between the a/c compressor and crank pulley, below the power steering pump. Use a 13 mm wrench to 'tighten' the bolt in the center of the pulley and it'll move to release tension off the belt.
1) Start with the alternator.
2) Forward to the smooth idler
3) Forward to power steering
4) Down to A/C compressor
5) Back to crank pulley
6) Forward around tensioner
7) Back glancing off of water pump
8) Back glancing off of ribbed idler
9) Up around alternator (where you started)