Question about 2008 Toyota Camry
It's probably your regular scheduled maintenance (oil change) light. Here's how you can reset that:
1. Turn the key to "on" so the electrical system is fired up (but engine is not running)
2. Set trip planner to "A" trip.
3. Turn key off (no electrical)
4. Hold down trip button, then turn key to "on" so the electrical system is fired up (but engine is not running).
5. "Maint Req" light will blink several times and then go off.
Posted on Dec 10, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 30, 2011 | 2008 Toyota Corolla
Jan 01, 2011 | Toyota Matrix Cars & Trucks
Feb 22, 2010 | 2004 Toyota Camry
Feb 05, 2010 | 2004 Toyota Sienna
Jan 22, 2010 | 2009 Lexus IS 250
Nov 30, 2009 | 2004 Toyota RAV4
Nov 18, 2009 | 2006 Toyota Sienna
Aug 25, 2009 | 1999 Chevrolet Malibu
Mar 27, 2009 | 2008 Toyota Sienna
Sep 28, 2016 | 2008 Toyota Camry
322 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: