Question about 2001 Audi TT
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must have the security anti-theft code for your Audi radio from the car manufacturer, or from an Audi dealer!
The sequence of programming for Audi radio is:
1. Push simultaneously "SCAN" and "RDS" keys until on the screen will appear "1000" displayed.
2. Release keys. No more push on "SCAN" and "RDS" keys because otherwise number "1000" will be considered as first safe code attempt.
3. By the #1 key you will set up the first safe code digit.
4. By the #2 key you will set up the second safe code digit.
5. By the #3 key you will set up the third safe code digit.
6. By the #4 key you will set up the four-th safe code digit.
7. Then push again simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys for confirm this safe code. On the screen will be displayed "SAFE" notice. Release keys! For few seconds a radio frequence will be displayed. The radio is now ready for use!
Posted on Nov 14, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 05, 2015 | 2008 Smart fortwo
Oct 17, 2013 | Volkswagen Cars & Trucks
Feb 20, 2012 | 2004 Audi A3 Sportback
Oct 27, 2011 | 2001 Audi A6
Feb 11, 2010 | 1998 Volkswagen Beetle
Jun 22, 2009 | 2002 Audi A6
Mar 02, 2009 | 1999 Audi A6
Jan 06, 2018 | 2001 Audi TT
Sep 20, 2015 | 2001 Audi TT
205 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: