Question about 2006 Volkswagen Passat
I've just changed one in my Passat, if your car is fitted with projector lense dipped lights, here's how....
1, switch off all lights and ign.
2, remove rubber waterproof cap from rear of lamp.
3, reach in and pull the bulb and it's connector out, it is held in place by 3 spring prongs, (space is very tight but it can be done with a little patience).
4. remove the old bulb from the connector.
5. making sure not to touch the glass area of the new bulb, fit it to the connector.
6. install the bulb into the rear of the lense with the tab pointing downwards, it may require a little wriggling to get it located,
7. once the bulb is located in the rear of the lense, push gently untill you hear a click, bulb is now locked into position.
8. refit the rubber waterproof cap.
9. test your lights.
10. if working, enjoy a nice mug of coffee. (I did)
Posted on Dec 30, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 08, 2015 | 2005 Mercury Sable
Jul 13, 2012 | 2000 Volkswagen Passat 4Motion
Feb 02, 2012 | 2004 Volkswagen Passat
Sep 18, 2011 | 2006 Porsche Cayenne
Feb 14, 2011 | Volkswagen Passat Cars & Trucks
Dec 28, 2009 | 2004 Audi A4
Nov 26, 2008 | 1999 Volkswagen Passat
1,670 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!