Question about 2001 Land Rover Discovery Series II
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I have a 1995 240sx.
Ive done this and if you want the car to be reliable and powerful, i suggest forged Internals, and an aftermarket ecu, because it a waste of time modifying with a oem ecu, something like a stinger ecu, made here is australia, you will need bov with the engine and make sure you dont overload the engine for the first 3000 km 1400 miles, as you will blow it up. and more questions for me email Beauknight@gmail.com
Posted on Feb 10, 2010
There are adjustment screws on the rockets according to RAVE.
The procedure is as follows:
1) Rotate the engine clockwise until No 1 injector lobe is at full lift.
2) Rotate rocker adjusting screw clockwise until the injector plunger is felt to bottom out.
3) Rotate rocket adjusting screw anti-clockwise one complete turn to give plunger the required bump clearance and tighten rocker arm adjusting screw locknut to 16Nm. Ensure the screw does not turn as the locknut is tightened.
4) Carry out the procedure for the remaining 4 rocker arms.
5) After completion of rocker arm adjustment slowly rotate engine clockwise 2 complete turns by hand to ensure that no injectors are bottoming out on their plungers.
Posted on Feb 24, 2010
So how did it run before the new engine? Has anyone checked fuel pressure? filter? cat converter? I cant believe a dealer cant help you????
Posted on Mar 18, 2010
In the engine fuse box under the bonnet ,relay is the closest one to the front of the vehicle ,about £7 to replkace
Posted on Jun 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2014 | 2000 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Feb 14, 2014 | 2004 Subaru Outback
Dec 17, 2013 | Land Rover Discovery Cars & Trucks
Jun 29, 2011 | 2006 Chrysler Sebring
Aug 18, 2010 | Kia Rio Cars & Trucks
Apr 09, 2010 | 2000 Saturn SL
Jan 03, 2010 | 1998 Volkswagen Jetta
Jan 17, 2009 | 2000 Volvo V70
Oct 27, 2008 | 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood
172 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: