Question about Buick Lucerne
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Set Radio Station Presets
Try just holding the button of choice down. In my Audi, when I had a factory head unit, to set for example, preset 2, I'd just tune to the station I wanted to program, and then hold down the number 2 preset button until the display stopped blinking. It was then preset.
Posted on Oct 15, 2008
I figured it out!! YAY!!!!
so here is how you set the presets:
- click source until you are on the FM radio
- click down or the play/pause button... this shows the presets
- pick which present you want to set your station on by going right or left
- press and hold down or play/pause button until preset number starts flashing
- once flashing, use right and left arrows to select your station (if you wait too long it will stop flashing and you will have to start again)
- once you have gotten to your station, push down or the play/pause button one more time, and it should be set!!
hope this helps, good luck!!
Posted on Oct 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 08, 2015 | 2007 Buick Lucerne
Apr 26, 2015 | 2007 Honda Odyssey
Nov 22, 2011 | 2006 Buick Lucerne
Sep 06, 2010 | 2009 GMC Envoy
May 26, 2010 | 2007 Saturn Aura XR Sedan
Sep 13, 2009 | 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Aug 18, 2009 | 1996 Honda Accord
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: