Question about Buick Lucerne
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Set Radio Station Presets
Try just holding the button of choice down. In my Audi, when I had a factory head unit, to set for example, preset 2, I'd just tune to the station I wanted to program, and then hold down the number 2 preset button until the display stopped blinking. It was then preset.
Posted on Oct 15, 2008
I figured it out!! YAY!!!!
so here is how you set the presets:
- click source until you are on the FM radio
- click down or the play/pause button... this shows the presets
- pick which present you want to set your station on by going right or left
- press and hold down or play/pause button until preset number starts flashing
- once flashing, use right and left arrows to select your station (if you wait too long it will stop flashing and you will have to start again)
- once you have gotten to your station, push down or the play/pause button one more time, and it should be set!!
hope this helps, good luck!!
Posted on Oct 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 08, 2015 | 2007 Buick Lucerne
Apr 26, 2015 | 2007 Honda Odyssey
Aug 06, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 22, 2011 | 2006 Buick Lucerne
Sep 06, 2010 | 2009 GMC Envoy
May 26, 2010 | 2007 Saturn Aura XR Sedan
Sep 13, 2009 | 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Aug 18, 2009 | 1996 Honda Accord
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: