Question about 2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
How to reset low tire pressure monitor, the reset is in radio controls.
1. Turn the ignition to ACC or ON and turn the radio off.
2. Press and hold the TUNE DISP button on the radio for at least five seconds until SETTINGS is displayed.
3. Press SEE PSCAN up or down arrow to scroll through the main menue.
4. Scroll until the TIRE MON appears on the display.
5. Press the 1 PREV or 2 NEXT button to enter the submenu. RESET will be displayed.
6. Press the TUNE DISP button to reset. A chime will be heard to verify the new setting and DONE will be displayed for one second.
7. Once the monitor has been reset, scroll until the EXIT appears on the display.
8. Press the TUNE DISP button to exit programming. A chime will be heard to verify exit.
Hope helps (remember to rate this).
Posted on Nov 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 20, 2010 | Ford Focus Cars & Trucks
Aug 07, 2010 | 2004 Ford Freestar
May 20, 2010 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 18, 2009 | 2008 Nissan Rogue
Aug 24, 2009 | 2008 Chevrolet Tahoe
Aug 20, 2009 | 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Apr 26, 2009 | 2001 Buick LeSabre
505 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: