Question about 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan
I am not 100% sure on the 98. But I was thinking that there was 2 bolts through the bottom of the window that held the window in place. There should be 2 bolts with rubber washers on the lower track of the window.
Posted on Nov 02, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 06, 2013 | 1998 Ford Explorer
Feb 28, 2013 | 1998 Ford Explorer
1. Remove the watershield. (Refer to 23 - BODY/DOOR - FRONT/WATERSHIELD - REMOVAL)
2. Remove door glass retaining clips and secure the window in the up position using masking tape or equivalent(FRONT DOOR GLASS CLIPS).
3. Disconnect wire connector from power window motor, if equipped.
4. Loosen screws attaching front and rear window guide rails to inner door panel (FRONT DOOR MANUAL WINDOW REGULATOR - TYPICAL).
5. Remove screw heads on guide rails from key hole slots in inner door panel.
6. Loosen screws attaching regulator to inner door panel.
7. Remove regulator from inner door panel.
8. Extract rear guide rail through inner door panel rear access hole (FRONT DOOR POWER WINDOW - TYPICAL).
9. Extract front guide rail through front access hole.
1. Insert front guide rail through front access hole.
2. Insert rear guide rail through rear access hole.
3. Place window regulator in position on inner door panel.
4. Place screw heads on guide rails in position through key hole slots in inner door panel.
5. Tighten screws to attach front and rear guide rails to inner door panel.
6. Connect wire connector into power window motor, if equipped.
7. Install door glass.
8. Verify door glass alignment and operation.
9. Install sound shield and door trim panel
DIAGRAMS CAN BE FOUND ON JUSTANSWER,COM
Sep 02, 2012 | 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
Jun 17, 2011 | 1998 Dodge Caravan
Feb 14, 2011 | 1997 Mercury Grand Marquis
Jan 20, 2011 | Jeep Grand Cherokee Cars & Trucks
Sep 09, 2009 | 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan
Aug 22, 2009 | 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Apr 05, 2009 | 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan
Mar 11, 2009 | 2001 Ford Focus
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: