Question about 1991 Acura Legend
U can also have a problem with the buttons
with my car one of the buttons didnt work so i had to press it good because one of the buttons was bad
Posted on Jun 04, 2009
Where did you get the code? The codes are assigned to each vehicle at the factory. If your radio is original to you car you might have the wrong code. An acura service department will give you the code if you take the car in so they can verify its vin number. If the radio is not original to the car then it will have to be pulled out and it, along with you car will have to be taken to the dealer.If none of this works then the radio is bad.
Posted on Sep 07, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 17, 2016 | 2003 Honda Accord
Oct 09, 2011 | 2003 Honda CR-V
Apr 10, 2011 | Pontiac Grand Prix Cars & Trucks
1. Turn the ignition ON (The radio should display "LOC")
2. Hold down the Radio Presets 2 and 3 buttons for six seconds
radio display changes from LOC to a three-digit number. Write this
number down. You now have fifteen seconds to complete the next step.
4. Press the AM/FM button
5. The radio display changes to another three-digit number. Write this number to the right of the first one.
6. You now have a six-digit number, the first three digits are from STEP 03 and the last three digits are form STEP 05
7. Call 1-800-537-5140
8. Press 1 then # (pound). You'll hear "Invalid Code, try again"
9. Press 139010 or 106010 or 206010 or 202107 then # (pound). You will be asked to enter your four or six digit code followed by *
10. Enter the number from STEP 6 then *
11. Listen to the four-digit number and write it down. It will be repeated twice
12. Turn the ignition ON (The radio displays LOC)
13. Use the MN and HR buttons to enter the code from STEP 11
14. Press the AM/FM button. The radio display changes to "SEC". Your radio is now "un-locked" and usable.
Mar 27, 2011 | 2000 Chevrolet Corvette
Dec 17, 2010 | 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix
Nov 05, 2009 | 1998 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Jun 04, 2009 | 1994 BMW 7 Series
Jun 03, 2009 | 1993 Chevrolet Astro
Apr 03, 2009 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML320 CDI
Jun 25, 2008 | 1994 BMW 3 Series
230 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: